7 Day Oceanfront Yoga Retreat with Day of the Dead Celebration
Checkout is for the deposit only, invoice for the full amount will be sent promptly to the email provided at checkout.
Recharge and Renew yourself in a delightful oasis of tranquillity and disconnect from everyday stress! Spend seven days and six nights on the coast of the Riviera Maya, Mexico. Enjoy magnificent rooftop yoga sessions to beautiful panoramic views of the ocean with exceptional meals. Enrich yourself in one of Mexico's most artistic and soulful times of the year. Strengthen your body, connect with fellow yogis, and deepen your practice. In addition to the yoga practice, indulge your spirit with excursions to a healing Cenote, a tour of the mystical Mayan ruins and beach day at Tulum. Enjoy your free time taking in the stunning views of the Caribbean, indulging in a beach massage, taking a dip into the pool, riding bikes, or exploring ocean waters on paddle-boards. Nourish your body with authentic Mexican cuisine with a contemporary influence made by our accomplished in-house chef. Vegan-friendly options will be available upon request.
Absorb the aromas, colours, and traditions of the Day of the Dead (Dia De Los Muertos) celebrations, to remember the loved ones we have lost, and celebrate their life and legacy that they have left behind. It is a celebration declared as a Cultural Heritage of Humanity by UNESCO. Day of the Dead is a two day holiday that reunites the living and dead. Families create offerings to honour their departed family members that have passed. These altars are decorated with bright yellow marigold flowers, photos of the departed, and the favourite foods and drinks of the one being honoured.
Your stay includes:
• Welcoming Soundbath ceremony with shaman under the stars
• Day of the Dead Festival at Xcaret, enjoy handicrafts, expositions, theatre, dances, and gala concerts, in the unique scenery.
• Daily yoga classes with yoga instructor with panoramic ocean views
• Delicious meals by the in-house chef (vegan options and other dietary preferences accommodated)
• One beachfront massage
• Excursion to a freshwater cenote in the middle of the jungle.
• Excursion to ancient Mayan ruins
• Beach day at a pristine beach club in Tulum
• Free access to bikes, paddles, kayaks and snorkel gear
• Room accommodation
*If obliged, bring in a picture of lost loved ones and an object that represents them to include them in a unique Ofrenda in the retreat centre to celebrate them throughout the week*
One shuttle to/from Cancun airport is provided. On arrival the shuttle will depart around 4-6pm to the retreat centre. Departure 11/4, shuttle will leave the retreat centre to airport at 10am. Please buy your flight tickets accordingly. We can arrange transport at your own cost if you are unable to make the shuttle times.
What's not included:
• One lunch (Beach club in Tulum) and one dinner (Day of the Dead, Xcaret) away from the villa on tour days
• Alcoholic beverages available for individual purchase at reduced prices
• 10% tax
IMPORTANT! After paying your deposit, you will receive an email containing a link to a special form that you need to fill in.